Job Role : Recruiter (US IT Recruiter)
Work Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience/Fresher: 2-3 years, Also open to new grads/ freshers with excellent communication skills!
(English: 10/10 in reading, writing and speaking)
Excellent communication skills-both written & verbal
Qualification: Any Graduate
- **We work in Pacific (California) Time Zone (Night Shift)**
- Evaluate candidate for the requirements on the basis of skills, functionality, domain, experience, qualifications.
- Conduct 1st round of interview to assess communication skills, fitment issues, reason for change etc.
- Build & sustain the network of potential candidates.
- Negotiate rate or salary.
- Maintain the database as per the skills, experience, location.
- From long-term relationships with candidates.
- Review and understand technical job requirement.
- Review applicants to verify if the position requirements are met.
- Format resumes, meet client expectations.
- Research on new technologies and terminologies.
Preferred skills to have:
- Candidates should have technical recruitment experience in contract OR permanent staffing.
- Experience in entire U.S. Recruitment life cycle from sourcing, screening, selection, salary/Rate negotiation.
- Source candidates from various sources like portals (Monster, Dice CareerBuilder etc.), database, networking, references etc.
Also open to new grads/ freshers with excellent communication skills.:
- (English: 10/10 in reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent communication skills-both written & verbal.
- Self-motivated, Confident, Aggressive, Target-oriented and a Go-Getter.
No of position: 5